Friday, January 2, 2009

The reason I'm doing this...

The reason I'm doing my Photo a Day assignment, especially since I've been shooting for over 20 years now, is to explore and learn a bit. I'm not deluding myself by thinking that every image I create this year is going to be a groundbreaking masterpiece. Many times I'll be coming back to a particular idea in order to refine it (like I mentioned yesterday). That is the reason for the project. I want to be able to look back after a year, and see growth and development as an artist. Or at least not to see repetitiveness or stagnation.

I know that some images will instantly jump out as "winners", while some may undergo many changes during the year and still not quite live up to what I had envisioned. I'm just trying to make more winners than not.

Thanks to Yves Rossy for doubling my number of followers-I'm up to two!

No comments:

Post a Comment